3 July 2014

Buy #GetYourBellyOut merchandise!

#GetYourBellyOut's ever expanding range of merchandise is now available via the campaigns official website www.GetYourBellyOut.org.uk/shop
Choose from wrist bands, car stickers, key rings, badges, cotton bags and pens!

To purchase #GetYourBellyOut clothing please click here


FOR LARGE ORDERS OR ANY QUERIES PLEASE CONTACT LORNA VIA lornahaymes@yahoo.co.uk WHO WILL DISCUSS THE OPTIONS THAT ARE AVAILABLE WITH YOU.

Upload your merchandise photos to Twitter @GetYourBellyOut & Instagram using the #GetYourBellyOut hashtag or upload them to our Facebook page as we love to see them. 

12 comments:

  1. Have sent off for one of the bands as an ulcerative colitis sufferer for 22 years this is close to my heart have donated £5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog & indeed thank you for your generous donation Xx

      Delete
  2. I ordered my band and car sticker yesterday. Thank you all for raising awareness of IBD, I've been a colitis sufferer for 18 years x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! I love this idea! I've made sure I've shared this on my Facebook i also have an image widget on my Crohns and Ileostomy blog where people can go and buy these. My blog is itsgutsandglory.co.uk if you want to take a look!
    Thank you for starting this, such a good idea, me and my family are sure to buy them! Jessica x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just ordered 2 wristbands and a car sticker, thanks for all your good work, Kerry :D X

    ReplyDelete
  5. just ordered 2 wristbands and a car sticker thanks please keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just want to say thank you and keep up all the good work you all do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your continued support Dave Xx

      Delete
  7. Just ordered 3 off wristbands. Family and i looking forward to wearing them with pride x x x Debi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for supporting our campaign :) Xx

      Delete
  8. Just placed order...hope i done it right lol :)

    ReplyDelete